Sunday 13 March 2016

Topic 3 - Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells (Part 1)


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum

I can't wait to share my experience in studying about prokaryote. So, I write this journal before the prokaryotic cell topic is finished. 


Image result for prokaryotic cellBefore getting into class, we have been assigned by Dr. Zuhainis to create a mind map about prokaryote. Actually I faced some incidents to finish the mind map. At first, I already have an account for Mindomo, thus I have planned to make the mind map using that app. But, when I am about to create the mind map, the app keep pop-up the window asking me to upgrade it. And I think is it because I'm using my old account? Later on, I realised that this Mindomo thing only allow me to make 3 free mind maps only since I am registered as student and i already create 3 mind maps already before this. Then, I managed to create my mind map using my friend's account, Lianton. Muchos gracias. ( This is my mind map: Prokaryotic Cell Mind Map )


Based on my mind map, what I have learnt about prokaryote are, they are non-membrane bound organelle, have cell wall, have flagella, divide by binary fission and they are bacteria and archaea. I also learn about components of prokaryotic cell. 



During our lesson on Thursday, we make an activity which is make a mind map on the whiteboard based on what we have written and understand about prokaryote. All of my classmates including me get up from our seats, grabbing the marker to write on the whiteboard. Although the result is quite messy with overlapping informations, but somehow I think it is pretty like a good activity. 

Next week, we are going to continue our learning on prokaryote and eukaryote, then I will update the new entry about it.

Till then, thank you for reading.

with love, Izzah 

No comments:

Post a Comment